Joint Stock Company «National Company" Aktau International Sea Trade Port»
Contact person of the project office
+7 (7172) 55-92-81
Main participants and their shares
The block of shares of JSC "NC" AISCP "(100%) was transferred to the trust management of JSC" NC "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy" (contract No. 344-I / 207-LO of 29.11.2013)
Information about the object
The port of Aktau is the only seaport of Kazakhstan. Non-freezing. Performs activities 12 months a year 24 hours a day. The port operates in accordance with the requirements of international standards for quality management systems, environmental safety, occupational safety and health and meets the safety requirements of navigation and ship services. By the end of 2015, the port handled about 30% of the total cargo turnover of the Caspian basin. The company employs 687 people.
- Handling of goods; services for calling a vessel into the port for the production of cargo operations and (or) other purposes with a subsequent exit from the port (ship call);
- Ship services, including: agency services;
- Ship supply services (shipchandler);
- Services for disposal of domestic and industrial wastes from ships;
- Maintenance and repair of ships and other water vehicles and equipment;
- Freight forwarding and warehousing operations with cargo;
- Servicing of passengers of sea and other vessels;
- Freight and passenger transportation;
- Bunkering operations;
Providing safety of navigation in the port water area; other activities not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Main types of products
Provision of services
Design capacity of the enterprise by main types of products
- Handling of dry cargoes - 3.2 million tons;
- Oil transshipment - 12.5 million tons
- Ferry cargoes - 2 million tons.